In addition to our other services County Tree Care can advise you on the planting of suitable trees whatever the location. Choosing the right tree for the right place is important and many factors must be considered including aspect, space and habitat.
Our planting process:
- We dig a hole slightly bigger than the root ball.
- Essential nutrients are added.
- The tree is then planted in the hole.
- The hole is backfilled with soil.
- If necessary the tree will then be staked.
Based in Camberley, Surrey we often work in Farnborough, Frimley, Fleet and Woking but we are happy to provide our comprehensive Planting Services across the south east.