Rest assured that County Tree Care take your privacy very seriously; this privacy statement aims to explain what data we may collect and how it could be used. It applies to the complete range of products and services provided by County Tree Care. Some of which include: Tree Felling & Removal, Tree Pruning, Tree Pollarding, Emergency Tree Work, Hedge Trimming & Maintenance, Stump Grinding, Planting, Site Clearance.
We shall only process your personal data in keeping with the Data Protection Act (1998) & General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
We shall not hold your personal data for an unnecessarily long period of time.
We shall not sell your personal information to outside parties.
We put processes in place to keep your personal information safe.
We shall remove your personal data at your request (see below).
We shall allow you to see what personal data we have (see below).
The personal data we may collect and how we collect it
County Tree Care may collect the following information to improve the services we offer: your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, personal description, details of your household, property or business.
This information may be collected by/via:
– correspondence with us by telephone, post or email.
– complete contact/enquiry forms on our website www.countytreecare.co.uk.
– Send us feedback via our website and/or any 3rd party website.
How we may use your personal data
We may use your personal data to:
– contact you regarding an arranged/potential meeting or job you have booked or may want to book in.
– improve our products and services.
– send you important updates and information we believe you may be interested in.
Reasons we may share your personal data
We may share your details with the local planning authority when submitting TPO applications or similar. We may also share your details with approved subcontractors so they can locate your property and carry out specified works efficiently.
How we protect your information
County Tree Care takes every precaution to keep your info safe; here are some examples:
– Any digital data is protected by password.
– Our website is regularly scanned for vulnerabilities.
How to unsubscribe to emails
There are two ways to unsubscribe to emails:
– click unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
– email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you can access what personal data we hold on you
You can see the date we hold on you at any time by sending a written request to email@example.com. There will be an associated admin fee of £15, and we will aim to provide you with the relevant information within 15 days from receipt of payment.
You have a right to have your data removed
You may request to have your personal information deleted by contacting us verbally or in via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm completion within 15 days.
0345 835 8123
Mytchett Road, Camberley GU16 6EZ